Disney Park Accessible Maps/Guide Books:
Walt Disney World Florida :
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Disability Guide Map 11/2012
- Epcot Disability Guide Map 11/2012
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom Disability Guide Map 11/2012
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Disability Guide Map 11/12
- Planning a Trip to the Walt Disney World® Resort – A Resource for Guests with Cognitive Disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
SeaWorld Parks Accessible Maps/Guide Books:
- 2012 Seaworld Orlando Accessibility Guide
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Accessibility Guide
- San Diego Seaworld Accessibility Guide
- San Antonio Seaworld Accessibility Guide
Univeral Studios Florida Accessible Maps/Guide Books:
- 2013 Accessible Universal StudiosFlorida Map
- 2013 Accessible Universal’s Islands of Adventure Map
- 2013 Universal Orlando Universal CityWalk Map
- 2013 Universal Orlando Resort Wide Map
Legoland Parks Accessible Maps/Guide Books
Disney Parks Europe:
Disney Parks Japan:
Also posted with the Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea’s Guides were these “Attraction Boarding Restrictions”:
- Guests who do not meet the height, age, or physical requirements may not ride certain attractions.
- Children under age seven must be accompanied by a person age 16 or over on all attractions.
- Guests with visual disabilities must be accompanied by a person without visual disabilities.
- Guests who require special assistance should first contact the Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center before visiting the Park, or stop by Main Street House after entering the Park.
For details, please contact a Cast Member at the attraction.